The wild is something serious especially in the world of fashion. MOD (M-O-D) Magazine recently released their summer 2013 issue, featuring a few pieces from India Monae. The issue features the Eva dress layered with the Zara dress (now available at http://indiamonae.bigcartel.com/) shown on model Gwen captured by photographer Loretta Huston.
Both styles can be dressed from everyday attire to night wear. India Monae went out for a day in the sun wearing the Zara dress, comfortably fitted with a panama hat and gladiator heels. She also wore the Eva dress for her Birthday weekend styled with a chic pony tail and clutch.
Check out the issue : MOD MAGAZINE: Volume 2; Issue 3; Summer 2013
- One Thing / 7 (sisterlyblog.com)
- Get the Look: Dree Hemingway (everythinggirlslove.com)
- What to Wear with Riding Boots in the Fall (shoes.answers.com)
- How She’d Wear It with Style and Cheek – Boho chic cover-ups (theladyandthebeard.com)
- Chic yet Simple (eternitedemode.wordpress.com)
- Splash of Red (vannagarcia.com)